Data software provider Tibco has released Spotfire X, a business intelligence tool that provides real-time and historical data and analytics for use cases in trading, portfolio management, back office, compliance, and client services .
Mark Palmer, SVP and general manager of analytics at Tibco, says Spotfire X was designed to address three trends in market technology: self-service in business intelligence (BI) software, the trend toward the use of artificial intelligence (AI) in BI tools, and
Julie Lerner joins to talk about the hemp market and PanXchange's launch of a hemp exchange.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Plato’s Planned Platform Could Serve as Precursor to European Consolidated Tape
- Consolidated Tape Will Not Make Data Cheaper
- The Secret Source: Machine Learning and Open Source Come Together
- Bloomberg Expands Regulatory Reporting Suite with RegTek Buy
- Blockchain Could Unlock Value of Real Estate as an Asset Class