Data software provider Tibco has released Spotfire X, a business intelligence tool that provides real-time and historical data and analytics for use cases in trading, portfolio management, back office, compliance, and client services .
Mark Palmer, SVP and general manager of analytics at Tibco, says Spotfire X was designed to address three trends in market technology: self-service in business intelligence (BI) software, the trend toward the use of artificial intelligence (AI) in BI tools, and
Bryan Cross, who heads UBS Asset Management's QED group, joins to discuss alternative data and AI.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Problem Solver: Paul Bari, Nordea
- JP Morgan's FX Algo Tool Launches on Bloomberg Terminal
- Refinitiv Consolidates Data Insights on China's Belt and Road Initiative
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 153: Nasdaq's Lars Ottersgård
- CAT’s Tale: How Thesys, the SROs and the SEC Mishandled the Consolidated Audit Trail