San Juan Capistrano, Calif.-based historical and economic data provider Global Financial Data has hired Kevin Iwanaga as executive managing director, responsible for advising and executing on strategic direction, with the aim of doubling company revenues within two years.
In his new role, Iwanaga will perform business development, strategic marketing, and product strategy functions to raise the vendor’s profile among financial and academic professionals, and will be responsible for identifying
Bryan Cross, who heads UBS Asset Management's QED group, joins to discuss alternative data and AI.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- JP Morgan's FX Algo Tool Launches on Bloomberg Terminal
- The Problem Solver: Paul Bari, Nordea
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 154: Bryan Cross, UBS Asset Management
- CAT’s Tale: How Thesys, the SROs and the SEC Mishandled the Consolidated Audit Trail
- Refinitiv Consolidates Data Insights on China's Belt and Road Initiative