San Juan Capistrano, Calif.-based historical and economic data provider Global Financial Data has hired Kevin Iwanaga as executive managing director, responsible for advising and executing on strategic direction, with the aim of doubling company revenues within two years.
In his new role, Iwanaga will perform business development, strategic marketing, and product strategy functions to raise the vendor’s profile among financial and academic professionals, and will be responsible for identifying
Julie Lerner joins to talk about the hemp market and PanXchange's launch of a hemp exchange.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Plato’s Planned Platform Could Serve as Precursor to European Consolidated Tape
- Consolidated Tape Will Not Make Data Cheaper
- Blockchain Could Unlock Value of Real Estate as an Asset Class
- Bloomberg Expands Regulatory Reporting Suite with RegTek Buy
- Real Estate as a Tradeable Asset Class Faces Data Hurdles