With the advent of the European Union’s Benchmarks Regulation (BMR) in January, the UK’s Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) ushered in a stringent regime for the administration, contribution to, and use of benchmarks used in financial instruments and contracts. Data provider Rimes is set to roll out a new service designed to help specifically with that.
“For benchmark users such as asset managers, banks and insurance companies, BMR has brought with it uncertainty over which new benchmarks are
A discussion about blockchain projects in the capital markets, the crypto space and further delays for the CAT.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- A Blueprint for Alternative Data in Asset Management
- Witad Awards 2019 Write-Ups: Rising Star (End-User)—Irene Kan, TD Securities
- Women in Financial Services: The Shameful Truth
- Witad Awards 2019 Write-Ups: Legal/Compliance Professional of the Year—Miranda Morad, MarketAxess
- Witad Awards 2019 Write-Ups: Best Company for Diversity and Inclusion (Vendor)—Refinitiv