Data management software vendor NeoXam has made a handful of key sales hires in offices around EMEA and the Middle East as part of a new five-year growth plan instituted after the company’s acquisition in May by private equity firms Cathay Capital and Bpifrance.
Over the past two months, the vendor has hired Markus Titze as sales director for the DACH (Germany, Austria and Switzerland) area, enlisted Ettie Takacs as a business development consultant in Israel, and Zilani Rahman as sales
Bryan Cross, who heads UBS Asset Management's QED group, joins to discuss alternative data and AI.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- JP Morgan's FX Algo Tool Launches on Bloomberg Terminal
- The Problem Solver: Paul Bari, Nordea
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 154: Bryan Cross, UBS Asset Management
- Refinitiv Consolidates Data Insights on China's Belt and Road Initiative
- CAT’s Tale: How Thesys, the SROs and the SEC Mishandled the Consolidated Audit Trail