Chicago-based low-latency wireless network operator Anova Financial Networks will next year begin providing connectivity to, and market data from, key financial markets throughout Asia—the culmination of a four-year project to create a low-latency network covering Asia-Pacific exchanges.
By the middle of 2019, Anova will provide data from the Osaka Stock Exchange (part of the Japan Exchange Group, which also operates the Tokyo Stock Exchange), the Singapore Exchange, the Australian Securities
Bryan Cross, who heads UBS Asset Management's QED group, joins to discuss alternative data and AI.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- JP Morgan's FX Algo Tool Launches on Bloomberg Terminal
- The Problem Solver: Paul Bari, Nordea
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 154: Bryan Cross, UBS Asset Management
- CAT’s Tale: How Thesys, the SROs and the SEC Mishandled the Consolidated Audit Trail
- Refinitiv Consolidates Data Insights on China's Belt and Road Initiative