Bloomberg has begun making its B-Pipe datafeed available via Amazon Web Services’ PrivateLink cloud, to simplify connectivity to the feed for clients migrating their applications and technology stacks to cloud environments.
The cloud-based feed will provide the same level and quality of data—and will be governed by the same service-level agreement—as its existing B-Pipe feed and Bloomberg Professional terminal, officials say, adding that clients will use the same APIs as they would to connect
Bryan Cross, who heads UBS Asset Management's QED group, joins to discuss alternative data and AI.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- JP Morgan's FX Algo Tool Launches on Bloomberg Terminal
- The Problem Solver: Paul Bari, Nordea
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 154: Bryan Cross, UBS Asset Management
- CAT’s Tale: How Thesys, the SROs and the SEC Mishandled the Consolidated Audit Trail
- Refinitiv Consolidates Data Insights on China's Belt and Road Initiative