Bloomberg has added real-time Gujarat International Financial Tec-City (GIFT City) data feeds to its terminal, which will provide investors access to data for derivatives contracts listed on India International Exchange (India INX) and NSE International Exchange (NSE IFSC).
India INX and NSE IFSC are subsidiaries of the Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE) and National Stock Exchange of India (NSE), respectively.
The contracts are denominated in US dollars and will allow foreign investors to trade in
Bryan Cross, who heads UBS Asset Management's QED group, joins to discuss alternative data and AI.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Problem Solver: Paul Bari, Nordea
- JP Morgan's FX Algo Tool Launches on Bloomberg Terminal
- Refinitiv Consolidates Data Insights on China's Belt and Road Initiative
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 153: Nasdaq's Lars Ottersgård
- CAT’s Tale: How Thesys, the SROs and the SEC Mishandled the Consolidated Audit Trail