Bloomberg has added real-time Gujarat International Financial Tec-City (GIFT City) data feeds to its terminal, which will provide investors access to data for derivatives contracts listed on India International Exchange (India INX) and NSE International Exchange (NSE IFSC).
India INX and NSE IFSC are subsidiaries of the Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE) and National Stock Exchange of India (NSE), respectively.
The contracts are denominated in US dollars and will allow foreign investors to trade in
The founder and CEO of Imperative Execution looks at how trade execution is changing and what that means for the buy side.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2019: All the Winners
- Mizuho Finds New Ways to “Activate” its Data Using AI
- Barclays Nearly Finished with First Major Quantum Computing Experiment
- Banks, Asset Managers Turn to Web Scraping to Generate Alpha
- The AI Ethics Dilemma: Banks Find a Fine Line Between New Tech and 'What's Right'