Just deploying analytics and artificial intelligence to make business and trading decisions is not the end goal, as companies must make sure the data actually aligns with reality, said technology executives at the Waters USA conference, held in New York on December 3.
Therefore, domain knowledge, rather than observations coming specifically from numbers, may be more important.
Victor Tewari, senior technology officer for global capital markets and corporate banking technology at Bank of
A discussion about blockchain projects in the capital markets, the crypto space and further delays for the CAT.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- A Blueprint for Alternative Data in Asset Management
- Witad Awards 2019 Write-Ups: Rising Star (End-User)—Irene Kan, TD Securities
- Women in Financial Services: The Shameful Truth
- Witad Awards 2019 Write-Ups: Legal/Compliance Professional of the Year—Miranda Morad, MarketAxess
- Witad Awards 2019 Write-Ups: Best Company for Diversity and Inclusion (Vendor)—Refinitiv