Just deploying analytics and artificial intelligence to make business and trading decisions is not the end goal, as companies must make sure the data actually aligns with reality, said technology executives at the Waters USA conference, held in New York on December 3.
Therefore, domain knowledge, rather than observations coming specifically from numbers, may be more important.
Victor Tewari, senior technology officer for global capital markets and corporate banking technology at Bank of
Bryan Cross, who heads UBS Asset Management's QED group, joins to discuss alternative data and AI.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- JP Morgan's FX Algo Tool Launches on Bloomberg Terminal
- The Problem Solver: Paul Bari, Nordea
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 154: Bryan Cross, UBS Asset Management
- Refinitiv Consolidates Data Insights on China's Belt and Road Initiative
- CAT’s Tale: How Thesys, the SROs and the SEC Mishandled the Consolidated Audit Trail