Just deploying analytics and artificial intelligence to make business and trading decisions is not the end goal, as companies must make sure the data actually aligns with reality, said technology executives at the Waters USA conference, held in New York on December 3.
Therefore, domain knowledge, rather than observations coming specifically from numbers, may be more important.
Victor Tewari, senior technology officer for global capital markets and corporate banking technology at Bank of
The founder and CEO of Imperative Execution looks at how trade execution is changing and what that means for the buy side.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2019: All the Winners
- Mizuho Finds New Ways to “Activate” its Data Using AI
- Barclays Nearly Finished with First Major Quantum Computing Experiment
- The AI Ethics Dilemma: Banks Find a Fine Line Between New Tech and 'What's Right'
- Banks, Asset Managers Turn to Web Scraping to Generate Alpha