Kaizen has hired Chris Machin to head the development of the Mifir trade reporting extension of the regulatory reporting vendor’s assurance service, ReportShield.Chris Machin, Kaizen
Machin has 20 years of financial services industry experience, beginning at Credit Suisse, where he headed various settlements teams, followed by a nine-year stint at UBS Investment Bank as the associate director of European emerging and international cash equity and fixed income, currencies and commodities
The founder and CEO of Imperative Execution looks at how trade execution is changing and what that means for the buy side.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2019: All the Winners
- Mizuho Finds New Ways to “Activate” its Data Using AI
- Barclays Nearly Finished with First Major Quantum Computing Experiment
- The AI Ethics Dilemma: Banks Find a Fine Line Between New Tech and 'What's Right'
- Banks, Asset Managers Turn to Web Scraping to Generate Alpha