US exchange operator Nasdaq has acquired Toronto-based alternative data marketplace Quandl for an undisclosed sum to “accelerate” its foray into provision of alternative data.
Nasdaq will integrate its own Analytics Hub of alternative datasets into Quandl, which provides a database of alternative data, financial, and public data from 350 sources.
Bjorn Sibbern, executive vice president and head of Nasdaq’s global information services says the exchange is happy with the progress of Analytics
Bryan Cross, who heads UBS Asset Management's QED group, joins to discuss alternative data and AI.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- JP Morgan's FX Algo Tool Launches on Bloomberg Terminal
- The Problem Solver: Paul Bari, Nordea
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 154: Bryan Cross, UBS Asset Management
- Refinitiv Consolidates Data Insights on China's Belt and Road Initiative
- CAT’s Tale: How Thesys, the SROs and the SEC Mishandled the Consolidated Audit Trail