BondCliq is taking a “major structural step forward in the marketplace” with the release of a new pre-trade product that allows dealers to see the posted markets of other dealers.
The corporate bonds market data provider initially announced plans to launch the BondCliQ Consolidated Quote System back in April 2018 with eight dealers signed on and 10 verbally committed, but “decided to wait, because we thought the product would have a better reception in the marketplace if we got more dealers on
A look at what's to come at FIA Boca; Finra was named the CAT plan processor; a Waters magazine relaunch.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- A Blueprint for Alternative Data in Asset Management
- Women in Technology & Data Awards 2019: All the Winners and Why they Won
- Witad Awards 2019 Write-Ups: Rising Star (End-User)—Irene Kan, TD Securities
- Witad Awards 2019 Write-Ups: Vendor Partnership or Alliance Professional of the Year—Marisol Collazo, DTCC
- Witad Awards 2019 Write-Ups: Legal/Compliance Professional of the Year—Miranda Morad, MarketAxess