BondCliq is taking a “major structural step forward in the marketplace” with the release of a new pre-trade product that allows dealers to see the posted markets of other dealers.
The corporate bonds market data provider initially announced plans to launch the BondCliQ Consolidated Quote System back in April 2018 with eight dealers signed on and 10 verbally committed, but “decided to wait, because we thought the product would have a better reception in the marketplace if we got more dealers on
The founder and CEO of Imperative Execution looks at how trade execution is changing and what that means for the buy side.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2019: All the Winners
- Mizuho Finds New Ways to “Activate” its Data Using AI
- Barclays Nearly Finished with First Major Quantum Computing Experiment
- The AI Ethics Dilemma: Banks Find a Fine Line Between New Tech and 'What's Right'
- Banks, Asset Managers Turn to Web Scraping to Generate Alpha