The Depository Trust and Clearing Corp. (DTCC) is integrating Xceptor software capabilities for data capture and pre-check review of regulatory reports submitted to trade repositories for the Securities Financing Transactions Regulation (SFTR).
SFTR’s trade reporting requirements are extensive, with more than 153 fields required. Andrew Kouloumbrides, CEO of Xceptor, says the DTCC is instrumental in creating the rules and analytics, which will evolve over time, that determine the value of the
A discussion about blockchain projects in the capital markets, the crypto space and further delays for the CAT.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- A Blueprint for Alternative Data in Asset Management
- Witad Awards 2019 Write-Ups: Rising Star (End-User)—Irene Kan, TD Securities
- Women in Financial Services: The Shameful Truth
- Witad Awards 2019 Write-Ups: Legal/Compliance Professional of the Year—Miranda Morad, MarketAxess
- Witad Awards 2019 Write-Ups: Best Company for Diversity and Inclusion (Vendor)—Refinitiv