To foster a deeper understanding of the benefits of semantics, what the path from here to industry-wide standards looks like, and the challenges data leaders face along the way, it may useful to examine a case study of sorts: the humble Legal Entity Identifier (LEI).
A global standard in its own right, the LEI was conceived after the 2008 financial crisis, but it took about four years for the industry and regulators to agree on how the identifiers would be obtained, paid for, governed and
A look at what's to come at FIA Boca; Finra was named the CAT plan processor; a Waters magazine relaunch.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- A Blueprint for Alternative Data in Asset Management
- Women in Technology & Data Awards 2019: All the Winners and Why they Won
- Witad Awards 2019 Write-Ups: Rising Star (End-User)—Irene Kan, TD Securities
- Witad Awards 2019 Write-Ups: Vendor Partnership or Alliance Professional of the Year—Marisol Collazo, DTCC
- Witad Awards 2019 Write-Ups: Legal/Compliance Professional of the Year—Miranda Morad, MarketAxess