Corporate-actions processing is rarely viewed as a high priority within trading firms. Like most operational processes, however, they are ignored at their peril, and if neglected, can cause enormous problems for any firm—in fact, they caused $1.65 billion of them last year.
That’s the dollar value placed on lost revenue for untimely, inaccurate, or just plain bad processing of scrip dividends alone, a payment that gives shareholders the choice of receiving a cash dividend, or the equivalent in
A look at what's to come at FIA Boca; Finra was named the CAT plan processor; a Waters magazine relaunch.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- A Blueprint for Alternative Data in Asset Management
- Women in Technology & Data Awards 2019: All the Winners and Why they Won
- Witad Awards 2019 Write-Ups: Rising Star (End-User)—Irene Kan, TD Securities
- Witad Awards 2019 Write-Ups: Legal/Compliance Professional of the Year—Miranda Morad, MarketAxess
- Witad Awards 2019 Write-Ups: Vendor Partnership or Alliance Professional of the Year—Marisol Collazo, DTCC