IHS Markit has released a new set of stock selection and strategy signals for the automotive industry that provides a suite of “alternative” datasets for traders and analysts following the sector, based on data collected by the IHS business prior to its merger with Markit, originally for use outside the financial industry.
The data—developed by the Research Signals service within IHS Markit’s equities data and analytics group—comprises 32 factors covering more than 30 auto manufacturers from
The founder and CEO of Imperative Execution looks at how trade execution is changing and what that means for the buy side.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2019: All the Winners
- Mizuho Finds New Ways to “Activate” its Data Using AI
- Barclays Nearly Finished with First Major Quantum Computing Experiment
- The AI Ethics Dilemma: Banks Find a Fine Line Between New Tech and 'What's Right'
- Banks, Asset Managers Turn to Web Scraping to Generate Alpha