IHS Markit has released a new set of stock selection and strategy signals for the automotive industry that provides a suite of “alternative” datasets for traders and analysts following the sector, based on data collected by the IHS business prior to its merger with Markit, originally for use outside the financial industry.
The data—developed by the Research Signals service within IHS Markit’s equities data and analytics group—comprises 32 factors covering more than 30 auto manufacturers from
A look at what's to come at FIA Boca; Finra was named the CAT plan processor; a Waters magazine relaunch.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- A Blueprint for Alternative Data in Asset Management
- Women in Technology & Data Awards 2019: All the Winners and Why they Won
- Witad Awards 2019 Write-Ups: Rising Star (End-User)—Irene Kan, TD Securities
- Witad Awards 2019 Write-Ups: Vendor Partnership or Alliance Professional of the Year—Marisol Collazo, DTCC
- Witad Awards 2019 Write-Ups: Legal/Compliance Professional of the Year—Miranda Morad, MarketAxess