Currency trading and data portal Oanda has hired Julie Craig as head of marketing for its SFB (Solutions for Business) division, responsible for building a marketing team and for the vendor’s B2B initiatives. Her duties include marketing efforts, including demand generation, sales support, corporate positioning, and thought leadership initiatives.
She previously spent five years as vice president of marketing at Big Data search engine platform AlphaSense, prior to which she spent five years in
A discussion about blockchain projects in the capital markets, the crypto space and further delays for the CAT.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- A Blueprint for Alternative Data in Asset Management
- Witad Awards 2019 Write-Ups: Rising Star (End-User)—Irene Kan, TD Securities
- Women in Financial Services: The Shameful Truth
- Witad Awards 2019 Write-Ups: Legal/Compliance Professional of the Year—Miranda Morad, MarketAxess
- Witad Awards 2019 Write-Ups: Best Company for Diversity and Inclusion (Vendor)—Refinitiv