For 2019, Northern Trust is looking to automate a market that has been notoriously manual and paper-driven—transfer agency. At the core of the project is the bank’s new global asset servicing platform, Matrix, says Peter Cherecwich, head of the corporate and institutional services business at Northern Trust.
“Matrix is our new platform that we’re developing that will revolutionize our entire custody accounting and transfer-agency platforms,” he says.
The platform, which is still being
A look at what's to come at FIA Boca; Finra was named the CAT plan processor; a Waters magazine relaunch.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Women in Technology & Data Awards 2019: All the Winners and Why they Won
- A Blueprint for Alternative Data in Asset Management
- AFTAs 2018 Winner's Video: SS&C Advent Bags Front Office and IT Team Categories
- Witad Awards 2019 Write-Ups: Vendor Partnership or Alliance Professional of the Year—Marisol Collazo, DTCC
- Witad Awards 2019 Write-Ups: Gender Equality Professional of the Year—Frieda Lewis, Broadridge Financial Solutions