Exchange and vendor data veteran Tim St. George has joined Northern Trust as VP of market data exchange and access compliance, responsible for deepening the firm’s relationships with exchanges and enhancing firm-wide awareness of market data compliance issues. In addition, St. George will manage the firm’s application access entitlement team in Chicago and Bangalore.
St. George was most recently principal of NorthPath Solutions, a consultancy he set up to advise financial firms about market
The founder and CEO of Imperative Execution looks at how trade execution is changing and what that means for the buy side.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2019: All the Winners
- Mizuho Finds New Ways to “Activate” its Data Using AI
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 166: Brian Lichtenberger on Alternative Data
- The AI Ethics Dilemma: Banks Find a Fine Line Between New Tech and 'What's Right'
- Universal-Investment Explores AI to Develop ESG Services