San Francisco-based data and technology consultancy International Solutions Network (ISN) has created a spinoff business designed to market technology platforms stemming from products created to support its consulting work to financial firms needing inventory and license management systems.
ISN set up the new business, dubbed VendEx Solutions, in response to client reaction to the VendorScape (now rebadged as VScape) vendor optimization tool that ISN created to perform client assessment
The founder and CEO of Imperative Execution looks at how trade execution is changing and what that means for the buy side.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2019: All the Winners
- Mizuho Finds New Ways to “Activate” its Data Using AI
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 166: Brian Lichtenberger on Alternative Data
- The AI Ethics Dilemma: Banks Find a Fine Line Between New Tech and 'What's Right'
- Finra to Expand Use of Machine Learning for Market Surveillance