Fitch Group, the parent of ratings agency Fitch, has appointed Brian Filanowski president of its Fitch Solutions data business, replacing Ranjit Tinaikar, who is leaving the company after two years as president but will remain an advisor during the transition.
Filanowski joined Fitch Solutions in 2014 as managing director and global head of data, technology, product and solutions. Before that, he spent three years at Bloomberg, including as business manager for new commercial initiatives, and
The founder and CEO of Imperative Execution looks at how trade execution is changing and what that means for the buy side.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2019: All the Winners
- Mizuho Finds New Ways to “Activate” its Data Using AI
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 166: Brian Lichtenberger on Alternative Data
- The AI Ethics Dilemma: Banks Find a Fine Line Between New Tech and 'What's Right'
- Universal-Investment Explores AI to Develop ESG Services