WatersTechnology has learned that Rimes Technologies, a provider of regulatory technology and managed data services, has named David Brierwood as its first-ever chairman of the board. He joined first Rimes’ board in 2015 as a non-executive director, and is based in London.
Brierwood previously worked at index specialist MSCI. After serving in various roles at Morgan Stanley for 20 years—including as COO of the bank’s equity division and COO of its institutional and retail securities group—he
The founder and CEO of Imperative Execution looks at how trade execution is changing and what that means for the buy side.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2019: All the Winners
- Mizuho Finds New Ways to “Activate” its Data Using AI
- Barclays Nearly Finished with First Major Quantum Computing Experiment
- The AI Ethics Dilemma: Banks Find a Fine Line Between New Tech and 'What's Right'
- Finra to Expand Use of Machine Learning for Market Surveillance