New York-based data management platform vendor Collibra is working with artificial intelligence experts at Google to improve the capabilities of its software, following a recent $100 million Series E funding round led by CapitalG, the private equity arm of Google parent Alphabet.
Collibra CEO Felix Van de Maele says the vendor can leverage Google’s expertise as “the biggest data company in the world” to contribute to its ongoing development efforts.
As well as investing in engineering and
The founder and CEO of HPR joins the podcast to talk about lessons learned and where the industry is heading.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- 'Next Act: A Profile of Euronext's Alain Courbebaisse
- Sell-Side Technology Awards 2019 Winner's Interview—Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Buy Side, FISD Begin Industry Push for Alt Data Standards
- SFTR Preparations Stifled by Data Availability
- Wavelength Episode 163: Tony Amicangioli on Cloud, Race to Zero