Canadian fixed income and derivatives trading platform CanDeal is rolling out Montreal-based Big Data technology vendor TickSmith’s Data Pooling platform to support price aggregation and FRTB compliance for its new DataVault Innovations platform created to pool bond and derivatives data from Canadian banks.
The DataVault Innovations platform serves two key purposes: first, allowing member firms to reduce the cost of capital allocated against at-risk assets that they hold, as required by the
The founder and CEO of Imperative Execution looks at how trade execution is changing and what that means for the buy side.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2019: All the Winners
- Mizuho Finds New Ways to “Activate” its Data Using AI
- Barclays Nearly Finished with First Major Quantum Computing Experiment
- The AI Ethics Dilemma: Banks Find a Fine Line Between New Tech and 'What's Right'
- Finra to Expand Use of Machine Learning for Market Surveillance