Canadian fixed income and derivatives trading platform CanDeal is rolling out Montreal-based Big Data technology vendor TickSmith’s Data Pooling platform to support price aggregation and FRTB compliance for its new DataVault Innovations platform created to pool bond and derivatives data from Canadian banks.
The DataVault Innovations platform serves two key purposes: first, allowing member firms to reduce the cost of capital allocated against at-risk assets that they hold, as required by the
A discussion about blockchain projects in the capital markets, the crypto space and further delays for the CAT.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- A Blueprint for Alternative Data in Asset Management
- Witad Awards 2019 Write-Ups: Rising Star (End-User)—Irene Kan, TD Securities
- Women in Financial Services: The Shameful Truth
- Witad Awards 2019 Write-Ups: Legal/Compliance Professional of the Year—Miranda Morad, MarketAxess
- Witad Awards 2019 Write-Ups: Technology Innovator of the Year (Vendor)—Regina Williamson, London Stock Exchange Group