Bloomberg has added company financial data from corporations listed on the Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE) in the eXtensible Business Reporting Language (XBRL) format to its Bloomberg Professional terminal, to make it easier for subscribers to compare fundamental data on Indian companies.
The exchange is the first in India to adopt the XBRL taxonomy published by the country’s Ministry of Corporate Affairs for the filing of company financial statements. Since February 18, the BSE has received more
A discussion about blockchain projects in the capital markets, the crypto space and further delays for the CAT.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- A Blueprint for Alternative Data in Asset Management
- Witad Awards 2019 Write-Ups: Rising Star (End-User)—Irene Kan, TD Securities
- Women in Financial Services: The Shameful Truth
- Witad Awards 2019 Write-Ups: Legal/Compliance Professional of the Year—Miranda Morad, MarketAxess
- Witad Awards 2019 Write-Ups: Technology Innovator of the Year (Vendor)—Regina Williamson, London Stock Exchange Group