Bloomberg has added company financial data from corporations listed on the Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE) in the eXtensible Business Reporting Language (XBRL) format to its Bloomberg Professional terminal, to make it easier for subscribers to compare fundamental data on Indian companies.
The exchange is the first in India to adopt the XBRL taxonomy published by the country’s Ministry of Corporate Affairs for the filing of company financial statements. Since February 18, the BSE has received more
The founder and CEO of Imperative Execution looks at how trade execution is changing and what that means for the buy side.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2019: All the Winners
- Mizuho Finds New Ways to “Activate” its Data Using AI
- Barclays Nearly Finished with First Major Quantum Computing Experiment
- The AI Ethics Dilemma: Banks Find a Fine Line Between New Tech and 'What's Right'
- Finra to Expand Use of Machine Learning for Market Surveillance