As institutional investors are increasingly looking to incorporate environmental, social and governance (ESG) factors into their investment processes, State Street is expanding its suite of services by partnering with Harvard Business School professor George Serafeim, whose work on the subject of ESG investing has been cited in numerous academic journals.
He will work with researchers at State Street Associates (SSA), the bank’s academic research arm that works to provide investment insights to
The founder and CEO of Imperative Execution looks at how trade execution is changing and what that means for the buy side.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2019: All the Winners
- Mizuho Finds New Ways to “Activate” its Data Using AI
- Barclays Nearly Finished with First Major Quantum Computing Experiment
- The AI Ethics Dilemma: Banks Find a Fine Line Between New Tech and 'What's Right'
- Banks, Asset Managers Turn to Web Scraping to Generate Alpha