As institutional investors are increasingly looking to incorporate environmental, social and governance (ESG) factors into their investment processes, State Street is expanding its suite of services by partnering with Harvard Business School professor George Serafeim, whose work on the subject of ESG investing has been cited in numerous academic journals.
He will work with researchers at State Street Associates (SSA), the bank’s academic research arm that works to provide investment insights to
A discussion about blockchain projects in the capital markets, the crypto space and further delays for the CAT.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- A Blueprint for Alternative Data in Asset Management
- Witad Awards 2019 Write-Ups: Rising Star (End-User)—Irene Kan, TD Securities
- Women in Financial Services: The Shameful Truth
- Witad Awards 2019 Write-Ups: Legal/Compliance Professional of the Year—Miranda Morad, MarketAxess
- Witad Awards 2019 Write-Ups: Technology Innovator of the Year (Vendor)—Regina Williamson, London Stock Exchange Group