Before he was hired by Rimes Technologies as global head of product strategy, Andrew Barnett was chief data officer (CDO) at Legal & General Investment Management (LGIM). Naturally then, he is thinking about Rimes’ products from the perspective of a data chief.
At LGIM, Barnett was brought in by the previous CDO when the investment management firm was in what he calls the “first phase” of the data management journey—data integration and governance—which he says is generally followed by a
The founder and CEO of HPR joins the podcast to talk about lessons learned and where the industry is heading.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- 'Next Act: A Profile of Euronext's Alain Courbebaisse
- Sell-Side Technology Awards 2019 Winner's Interview—Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Buy Side, FISD Begin Industry Push for Alt Data Standards
- SFTR Preparations Stifled by Data Availability
- Wavelength Episode 163: Tony Amicangioli on Cloud, Race to Zero