The Options Price Reporting Authority will next month issue a request for proposal (RFP) to identify potential securities information processors (SIPs) to manage the role of collecting, consolidating and distributing the OPRA feed of US options quote and trade data.
OPRA has enlisted consultancy Jordan & Jordan to run the RFP process, which is defining the future requirements for a SIP operator, and aims to issue the RFP around April 5 with an accompanying website that will include reference
Bloomberg’s Gerard Francis looks at the challenges that capital markets firms face when trying to incorporate alternative datasets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Sell-Side Technology Awards 2019: All the Winners and Why They Won
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 161: Gerard Francis of Bloomberg
- Sell-Side Technology Awards 2019: Best Data Provider to the Sell Side—FactSet
- Data Standardization Remains Top ESG Roadblock
- Banks and Bourses Increasingly Combine Cloud, AI for Data Projects