As financial services firms move to diversify their investments and expand their holdings, it has become important for regulators to have a better understanding of fund managers’ portfolios. Regulators are now asking for more information on a more frequent basis to better understand—and respond to—emergent sources of systemic risk.
This increased transparency is not limited to the world of equities trading; it has also extended into investment funds. Mutual funds and exchange-traded funds
Julie Lerner joins to talk about the hemp market and PanXchange's launch of a hemp exchange.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Plato’s Planned Platform Could Serve as Precursor to European Consolidated Tape
- Consolidated Tape Will Not Make Data Cheaper
- The Secret Source: Machine Learning and Open Source Come Together
- Bloomberg Expands Regulatory Reporting Suite with RegTek Buy
- Blockchain Could Unlock Value of Real Estate as an Asset Class