As financial services firms move to diversify their investments and expand their holdings, it has become important for regulators to have a better understanding of fund managers’ portfolios. Regulators are now asking for more information on a more frequent basis to better understand—and respond to—emergent sources of systemic risk.
This increased transparency is not limited to the world of equities trading; it has also extended into investment funds. Mutual funds and exchange-traded funds
Bloomberg’s Gerard Francis looks at the challenges that capital markets firms face when trying to incorporate alternative datasets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Sell-Side Technology Awards 2019: All the Winners and Why They Won
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 161: Gerard Francis of Bloomberg
- Sell-Side Technology Awards 2019: Best Data Provider to the Sell Side—FactSet
- Data Standardization Remains Top ESG Roadblock
- Banks and Bourses Increasingly Combine Cloud, AI for Data Projects