When it comes to identifiers, it’s often hard to see the wood for the trees. To improve visibility, two of the largest issuing bodies have joined forces.
International Securities Identification Numbers (ISINs) and Legal Entity Identifiers (LEIs) are now linked as the result of an initiative to improve transparency and aid regulatory compliance.
The Association of National Numbering Agencies (ANNA) and the Global Legal Entity Identifier Foundation (GLEIF) collaborated on the nine-month project
Bloomberg’s Gerard Francis looks at the challenges that capital markets firms face when trying to incorporate alternative datasets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Sell-Side Technology Awards 2019: All the Winners and Why They Won
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 161: Gerard Francis of Bloomberg
- Sell-Side Technology Awards 2019: Best Data Provider to the Sell Side—FactSet
- Data Standardization Remains Top ESG Roadblock
- Banks and Bourses Increasingly Combine Cloud, AI for Data Projects