Data management software platform provider Asset Control has unveiled AC Pass (Platform as a Scalable Service), a data management service that delivers the functionality of its on-site AC Plus platform, but as a managed service, to appeal to a broader base of buy-side firms and tier-two banks beyond the vendor’s core base of major banks.
“Clients have a lot on their plate—a combination of still dealing with regulation such as Mifid II, while FRTB is becoming very active this year, and we see
Bloomberg’s Gerard Francis looks at the challenges that capital markets firms face when trying to incorporate alternative datasets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Sell-Side Technology Awards 2019: All the Winners and Why They Won
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 161: Gerard Francis of Bloomberg
- Sell-Side Technology Awards 2019: Best Data Provider to the Sell Side—FactSet
- Data Standardization Remains Top ESG Roadblock
- Banks and Bourses Increasingly Combine Cloud, AI for Data Projects