Data management platform vendor GoldenSource has named former Broadridge and SunGard exec Ramesh Pulandaran head of sales for the Asia Pacific to boost the vendor’s client base and ability to serve existing clients in the region, which is its fastest-growing geography, officials say.
Most recently, Pulandaran spent almost five years at Broadridge Financial Solutions as MD of capital markets for Asia Pacific, prior to which he was senior sales director for post-trade solutions in the region at
Bloomberg’s Gerard Francis looks at the challenges that capital markets firms face when trying to incorporate alternative datasets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Sell-Side Technology Awards 2019: All the Winners and Why They Won
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 161: Gerard Francis of Bloomberg
- Sell-Side Technology Awards 2019: Best Data Provider to the Sell Side—FactSet
- Data Standardization Remains Top ESG Roadblock
- Banks and Bourses Increasingly Combine Cloud, AI for Data Projects