Data management platform vendor GoldenSource has named former Broadridge and SunGard exec Ramesh Pulandaran head of sales for the Asia Pacific to boost the vendor’s client base and ability to serve existing clients in the region, which is its fastest-growing geography, officials say.
Most recently, Pulandaran spent almost five years at Broadridge Financial Solutions as MD of capital markets for Asia Pacific, prior to which he was senior sales director for post-trade solutions in the region at
Julie Lerner joins to talk about the hemp market and PanXchange's launch of a hemp exchange.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Plato’s Planned Platform Could Serve as Precursor to European Consolidated Tape
- Consolidated Tape Will Not Make Data Cheaper
- The Secret Source: Machine Learning and Open Source Come Together
- Bloomberg Expands Regulatory Reporting Suite with RegTek Buy
- Blockchain Could Unlock Value of Real Estate as an Asset Class