Low-cost data marketplace provider Intrinio plans to expand its proprietary datasets and increase its presence among institutional investors after raising $5 million in Series A funding led by venture capital firm Nyca Partners.
Originally founded to provide access to data scraped from regulators’ databases using machine-learning algorithms, Intrinio has since also partnered with data providers such as Quodd Financial Information Services and Zacks Investment Research for information it cannot
The founder and CEO of Imperative Execution looks at how trade execution is changing and what that means for the buy side.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2019: All the Winners
- Mizuho Finds New Ways to “Activate” its Data Using AI
- Barclays Nearly Finished with First Major Quantum Computing Experiment
- The AI Ethics Dilemma: Banks Find a Fine Line Between New Tech and 'What's Right'
- Finra to Expand Use of Machine Learning for Market Surveillance