Data management and analytics firm dv01 has launched a surveillance component for the credit risk transfer market to its platform, as it expands its data offerings.
The new offering will automatically download information on credit risk transfer securities from Freddie Mac and Fannie Mae.
It puts filters on top of the dataset for more accessible analytics by clients. It offers access to the historical performance of credit-risk transfer deals, and since the data integrates into the company’s
The founder and CEO of Imperative Execution looks at how trade execution is changing and what that means for the buy side.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2019: All the Winners
- Mizuho Finds New Ways to “Activate” its Data Using AI
- Barclays Nearly Finished with First Major Quantum Computing Experiment
- The AI Ethics Dilemma: Banks Find a Fine Line Between New Tech and 'What's Right'
- Banks, Asset Managers Turn to Web Scraping to Generate Alpha