Ice is launching a tool for investors to measure the creditworthiness of bonds on a daily basis, further bulking out its burgeoning credit franchise and pitting itself against Bloomberg.
The exchange and data service provider has set up the new suite of analytics, dubbed Ice Credit Risk, within its Ice Data Services division, which the firm says will provide investors with “faster signals for monitoring early deterioration or improvement of credit”.
Launching today (May 8), it combines a daily
The founder and CEO of Imperative Execution looks at how trade execution is changing and what that means for the buy side.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2019: All the Winners
- Mizuho Finds New Ways to “Activate” its Data Using AI
- Barclays Nearly Finished with First Major Quantum Computing Experiment
- The AI Ethics Dilemma: Banks Find a Fine Line Between New Tech and 'What's Right'
- Finra to Expand Use of Machine Learning for Market Surveillance