Liquidnet, the buy-side focused network provider, is building out an analytics platform that will act in much the same way as Netflix and other streaming services.
Based on the shows you watch and like on Netflix, once enough data about you has been acquired, the platform uses artificial intelligence (AI) to suggest other TV shows and movies you might be interested in. Similarly, Liquidnet plans to spend the coming year building out its platform so that it can use AI to adapt to individual
The founder and CEO of Imperative Execution looks at how trade execution is changing and what that means for the buy side.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2019: All the Winners
- Mizuho Finds New Ways to “Activate” its Data Using AI
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 166: Brian Lichtenberger on Alternative Data
- The AI Ethics Dilemma: Banks Find a Fine Line Between New Tech and 'What's Right'
- Finra to Expand Use of Machine Learning for Market Surveillance