There’s a reason data professionals aren’t known for their success at office politics: Anyone with political ambitions of any sort generally needs to be willing to bend the facts to suit their agenda. In contrast, those who operate in the market and reference data industries are, by and large, sticklers for accuracy, charged with preserving golden copies of the truth about an instrument or a company.
So-called “alternative data”—datasets originally developed for use outside the financial
The founder and CEO of Imperative Execution looks at how trade execution is changing and what that means for the buy side.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2019: All the Winners
- Mizuho Finds New Ways to “Activate” its Data Using AI
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 166: Brian Lichtenberger on Alternative Data
- The AI Ethics Dilemma: Banks Find a Fine Line Between New Tech and 'What's Right'
- Finra to Expand Use of Machine Learning for Market Surveillance