The SEC’s revised requirements around order-routing transparency pose a series of challenges for brokers—the greatest of which may be collaborating to track orders through the maze of brokers and execution venues prior to execution, without specific guidance or mandates from the regulator.
The financial services industry gets more nervous about compliance deadlines for new regulations than a chef preparing a meal for an influential food critic who’s just had root canal. Right now, it’s the
Julie Lerner joins to talk about the hemp market and PanXchange's launch of a hemp exchange.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Plato’s Planned Platform Could Serve as Precursor to European Consolidated Tape
- Consolidated Tape Will Not Make Data Cheaper
- Blockchain Could Unlock Value of Real Estate as an Asset Class
- Bloomberg Expands Regulatory Reporting Suite with RegTek Buy
- Real Estate as a Tradeable Asset Class Faces Data Hurdles