Chicago-based data and investment research provider Morningstar has revamped its tick data delivery architecture into a cloud-based solution. For the project, it is partnering with Australian big data technology platform vendor RoZetta Technology.
The new version of Morningstar’s Tick Data Solution will go live at the end of July, using a platform built by RoZetta, running on Amazon’s cloud environment. Officials say the revamp will make it quicker and easier for clients to access tick data
The founder and CEO of Imperative Execution looks at how trade execution is changing and what that means for the buy side.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2019: All the Winners
- Mizuho Finds New Ways to “Activate” its Data Using AI
- Barclays Nearly Finished with First Major Quantum Computing Experiment
- The AI Ethics Dilemma: Banks Find a Fine Line Between New Tech and 'What's Right'
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 166: Brian Lichtenberger on Alternative Data