Interdealer broker Tradition has built a proprietary market data platform to serve as the delivery channel for data from the broker’s new TraditionData information services business to clients and distribution partners.
Dubbed Integrate, Tradition developed the platform entirely in-house to capture data from its brokerage operations and feed the data to its internal systems and to its distribution channel partners among major data vendors and specialist providers. The broker is currently
The founder and CEO of Imperative Execution looks at how trade execution is changing and what that means for the buy side.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2019: All the Winners
- Mizuho Finds New Ways to “Activate” its Data Using AI
- Barclays Nearly Finished with First Major Quantum Computing Experiment
- The AI Ethics Dilemma: Banks Find a Fine Line Between New Tech and 'What's Right'
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 166: Brian Lichtenberger on Alternative Data