The European Commission has stepped up its efforts to promote sustainable investing, but concerns remain over data availability and the timeline within which investment firms have to comply with the new guidelines.
The Commission’s Technical Expert Group (TEG) on sustainable finance published guidelines on its sustainable finance taxonomy on June 18. The technical report on the taxonomy sets out the basis for future legislation, obliging investment firms to use the taxonomy, report the
The founder and CEO of Imperative Execution looks at how trade execution is changing and what that means for the buy side.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2019: All the Winners
- Mizuho Finds New Ways to “Activate” its Data Using AI
- Barclays Nearly Finished with First Major Quantum Computing Experiment
- Banks, Asset Managers Turn to Web Scraping to Generate Alpha
- The AI Ethics Dilemma: Banks Find a Fine Line Between New Tech and 'What's Right'