Data inventory management platform vendor TRG Screen is extending its usage monitoring capabilities to cover datafeeds and reference data services via an agreement to license and sell UK-based cost-tracking software provider Xpansion Financial Technology Services’ Xmon usage management tool.
TRG has acquired global distribution rights to Xmon, and will provide sales and relationship management for new business, while Xpansion will provide support and maintain the relationships with existing
The founder and CEO of Imperative Execution looks at how trade execution is changing and what that means for the buy side.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2019: All the Winners
- Mizuho Finds New Ways to “Activate” its Data Using AI
- Barclays Nearly Finished with First Major Quantum Computing Experiment
- Banks, Asset Managers Turn to Web Scraping to Generate Alpha
- The AI Ethics Dilemma: Banks Find a Fine Line Between New Tech and 'What's Right'