Synthetic data is playing an increasingly important part in testing solutions, particularly as pressure mounts on banks to harness newer, more sophisticated technologies while complying with a raft of regulation.
Although auto-generated data is not a new tool for many banks, it has proven particularly useful in recent cases where firms look to adopt new capabilities, similar to those of Netflix, Amazon or Google, that require vast amounts of data.
According to Giuseppe Nuti, head of
Julie Lerner joins to talk about the hemp market and PanXchange's launch of a hemp exchange.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Plato’s Planned Platform Could Serve as Precursor to European Consolidated Tape
- Consolidated Tape Will Not Make Data Cheaper
- The Secret Source: Machine Learning and Open Source Come Together
- Bloomberg Expands Regulatory Reporting Suite with RegTek Buy
- Blockchain Could Unlock Value of Real Estate as an Asset Class