VendEx Solutions, the San Francisco-based technology spinoff from consultancy International Solutions Network, has unveiled its first product, VKey, a tool that identifies key terms and conditions in vendor contracts, to support compliance with data licenses.
Richard Clements, CEO of VendEx, says the vendor has identified a total of 317 terms from different vendor contracts, covering market data feeds, evaluated pricing services, and analytics, giving clients a better understanding of the
Julie Lerner joins to talk about the hemp market and PanXchange's launch of a hemp exchange.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Plato’s Planned Platform Could Serve as Precursor to European Consolidated Tape
- Consolidated Tape Will Not Make Data Cheaper
- The Secret Source: Machine Learning and Open Source Come Together
- Bloomberg Expands Regulatory Reporting Suite with RegTek Buy
- Blockchain Could Unlock Value of Real Estate as an Asset Class