Hurley, by his own admission, has a cluttered garage. For example, he's got four different drills ─ and he isn't a drill enthusiast. He doesn't even want drills. What he wants is to build cabinets and decks, to hang pictures, and do other work around the house.
Hurley's IT department has similarly too many drills. More accurately, it has too many tools. Too often, his colleagues go out and buy the latest tool without stopping to consider what its end-use is. Can that cabinet be built without ano
Greg Skibiski joins the podcast to give his views the alternative data space and where it's going.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Configurable Data Validation, PMS Integration Come to Advent’s New Exception Management Solution
- IHS Markit Expands EDM to Non-Financial IHS Data
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- Blackstone Outlines Blueprint for Thomson Reuters F&R Spin-Off, Refinitiv