There is a whole group of people, most of them young, that see financial services technology and culture as old and crusty, especially compared to the Playstations and bean-bag chairs of Silicon Valley. At last week's panel, nobody tried to sugarcoat the problem.
The questions young programmers ask AIG CTO Mary Kotch include: "Do you use iPhones? Are you able to text at work? What kind of equipment am I going to get?" And she's trying to bring sexy back to the industry. But AIG isn't anywhere ne
Greg Skibiski joins the podcast to give his views the alternative data space and where it's going.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Waters Rankings 2018 Winner's Interview: Moody's Analytics
- CBA to Issue First Blockchain Bond for World Bank
- Augustsson Departs Cinnober, CFO Lenardos Named CEO