Bill Murphy, Blackstone Group: "We are incredibly critical to the businesses, and I think the businesses are incredibly frustrated with the pace of technology at the same time. It's going to force everybody here to put up or shut up. There will continue to be a ton of internal churn, because the vendors are going to swoop in to underpin those who can't execute. We'll see a ton of turnover in the internal technology teams."
Jeff Hurley, Canadian Pension Plan Investment Board: "When our business pa
Greg Skibiski joins the podcast to give his views the alternative data space and where it's going.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- Waters Rankings 2018 Winner's Interview: Moody's Analytics
- Configurable Data Validation, PMS Integration Come to Advent’s New Exception Management Solution
- Waters Rankings 2018 Winner's Interview: Numerix