The well-known computing concept of ”garbage in, garbage out” is applicable to the programming and operation of artificial intelligence (AI) technology, in that if you input bad and unstructured data into these technologies, you can expect a poor result.
During a panel discussion at the Buy-Side Technology European Summit in London on May 16, Chris Donnan, chief technology officer of Tyler Capital, emphasized that point and said one of the major concerns surrounding the use of AI was not the
Julie Lerner joins to talk about the hemp market and PanXchange's launch of a hemp exchange.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Plato’s Planned Platform Could Serve as Precursor to European Consolidated Tape
- Consolidated Tape Will Not Make Data Cheaper
- The Secret Source: Machine Learning and Open Source Come Together
- Bloomberg Expands Regulatory Reporting Suite with RegTek Buy
- Blockchain Could Unlock Value of Real Estate as an Asset Class