The world of electronic trading platforms for corporate bonds is not a big one, and it doesn’t take long for news to spread among the various vendors. That’s why Mike Sobel, president of Trumid, was able to catch wind of Electronifie’s efforts to raise capital fairly quickly, and when the vendor began looking at different strategic options beyond an infusion of capital, Sobel recognized an opportunity for his company.
For Sobel, the acquisition of Electronifie, which was announced last week, se
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech