According to public records maintained by the ISO 10383 organization, which issues Swift market identifier codes for trading venues, 11 firms registered over a dozen new systematic internalizers (SIs) in August. These include investment banks such as Credit Suisse, Deutsche Bank, HSBC, ANZ, RBC, Standard Chartered, Exane BNP, Natixis and Fineco through to buy-side firms including Jane Street and Tower Research Capital Europe.
Under the revised Markets in Financial Instruments Directive (Mifid I
Also: Trading Technologies is developing an OMS for the sell side and Orbital Insight is embracing a platform-as-a-service model.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 141: Brexit and Blockchain and Data, Oh My
- Nasdaq, User Groups Fire Opening Salvoes in Looming Battle Over SIP Data Fees
- JPX Mulls Pooling Content into Data Lakes
- Alt Data’s Ethical Day of Reckoning
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 142: AWS Talks Cloud Adoption in the Capital Markets