The Orion Trading Platform (OTP-C) will replace the current securities trading platform AMS/3.8, an upgraded version of the AMS/3 system that was introduced in 2000.
The rollout of OTP-C was set after the completion of market rehearsals and exchange participants’ confirmation of their readiness, said Charles Li, chief executive of HKEx, during a media briefing this week.
The new system is based on open systems technology that allows it the flexibility to support a variety of functionalities. I
IBM’s Kathryn Guarini and Bob Sutor look at how banks are currently experimenting with quantum computers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 133: IBM on Quantum Computing
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- BBOD, GMEX Launch Hybrid Cryptocurrency Derivatives Platform
- Down to the Desk: OMGI Transforms Data Management Strategy